Chicago is packed with people who live truly creative lifestyles. There is one message in particular that I've taken away from this past year, "love what you do, and do what you love". Enter: Side Projects.
It's amazing to see what people create when there is no client, no brief, and no real end-goal besides having fun and being curious. Check out some of those awesome projects from friends around Chicago:
- Have a Happy Monday // Carolyn Tubekis
- The Chicago Neighborhoods // Steve Shanabruch
- YES GRANDMA. // Carrie Richardson
- Chicago Hearts Puns // Maggie Middeke
- Shit People Tweet // Jennie Li